- A high performance iron chelate to prevent and correct iron deficiency in most, horticultural and ornamental crops growing in high pH conditions.
- For the speedy, 'emergency' correction of iron deficiency when symptoms appear in a growing crop.
- As an efficient iron source in hydroponics and fertigation systems particularly where low pH stock tanks are employed.
- Especially recommended where the correction of iron deficiency is agronomically critical to achieve crop quality and profitability.
- Contains 6.0 % water soluble iron chelated by EDDHSA, 70% of which is chelated by the ortho-ortho isomer. This is the most biologically effective making the correction of iron deficiency quick and reliable.
- Speedy re-greening of leaves
- High chemical stability therefore suitable for use in calcareous, high pH (up to 9.0 and above) soils.
- Remains physically in solution at very low pH levels so ideal for adding to acidified "A" stock tanks.
- Compatible with soluble phosphates thereby remaining effective in hydroponics and liquid feed systems.
- Supplied as an easy to use microgranular formulation, free-flowing, highly soluble and dustless.
Microgranular formulation of trisodium ferric ethylenediamine bis-(2-hydroxysulphonylphenyl acetate) (Fe EDDHSA Na3) containing:
Water soluble Fe: 6.0 %
Fe chelated by EDDHSA: 6.0 %
Fe chelated by o-o EDDHSA 4.2% minimum
Practical pH stability range: 4 – 9 (in aqueous solution)
1 kg and 25 kg packs